– Life Update…Hayden = Dad x 3!! (and all girls…oh boy)
– Ken is joining Team Victory Multisport! This time as an ATHLETE, attacking full distance Ironman California in October
– Day 1 for Ken was brutal after 10 months of minimal running/cardio
– Some common issues when starting to train for full-distance Ironman
– 70.3 and 140.6 are NOT the same when it comes to training!!
– You MUST get acclimated with increased training volume
– Swimming is hard … haha!
– Shoutout to Brian Leek for nabbing a world’s slot!!
– Huge weekend recap for Victory Multisport Athletes!! Congrats to all athletes who raced!
– THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT DISCIPLINE IN TRIATHLON
– Control what you can control. That’s it.
– 140.6’ers are CRAZY people
– VMS team camp coming up!
– Contact us on Facebook and Instagram @hillpursuit, and email at email@example.com
– Check out our STORE, COACHING, WEBSITE, and YOUTUBE here!! https://linktr.ee/hillpursuit